Re: broken libraries? (solved)

hmm, it seems that my ldso-installation was broken, the package was installed, apt claimed that it was up-to-date, but ldd wasn´t there. I then grabbed it by hand and dpkg -i´d it, and well, now it works.

Thanks for the hint!

cheers,
&rw

--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /