Re: xfs-xtt HELP!

On 02/26/00 02:34PM, Parrish M Myers wrote:
> Has anyone got xfs-xtt to recognize and use TrueType fonts... As far as
> I can tell I have everything configured right, and it serves all fonts
> except for the ones in TrueType. (I'm checking what fonts are served by
> using the command "fslsfonts -server unix/:7100") What's up with that?
> Here is my configs:

I did using the instructions in the Font Deuglification Mini HOWTO
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/FDU.html). I had to download the
ttmkfdir thing (I think I found it on Freshmeat) and then it worked
okay. I still had problems with Netscape (which was the whole reason
for my actions) so I ended up trying xfstt (also described in said
HOWTO) which worked fine right off the bat.

HTH

 ) Mark Wagnon      ) mwagnon1@home.com      )
(  Chula Vista, CA (  wagnon@rohan.sdsu.edu (