changing mime handlers

Every time some knucklehead sends me a message with an
html component, show tries to fire off netscape to read
the stupid thing.  I've looked high and low in all of the
. files in  ~, in everything with "mime" in /etc, and
every man page I can think of.  I can't find *anything*
that tells it to use netscape for html.

If I can't get it to at least ask permission before this, I'd
at least want to switch to lynx.  Better yet, just show me the
text (it's doing this even if the text is first and the
html is the following package).

Hmm, maybe a script that autobounces html email with a "you moron"
message . . .

hawk