Re: Format question

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Michael Meskes wrote:

> My kids brought me some files teh types of which I never heard about. Could
> anyone please tell me what I need to open *.ani? FILE does know this type:
>
> Ani/zubat.ani: RIFF (little-endian) data, animated cursor
>
> Thanks.
>
> Michael
>
> P.S.: Please CC me on replies.
>
> --
> Michael Meskes                         | Go SF 49ers!
> Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz    | Go Rhein Fire!
> Tel.: (+49) 2431/72651                 | Use Debian GNU/Linux!
> Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!
>

> --

Michael,

	It seems to be a graphic format.  A quickk search took me to the
following page:

http://www.prog.cz/rozdel.shtml?http://www.prog.cz/swag/ffe/graph/0020.htm

---------
Nitebirdz
---------
It's not too late to turn back from the "Gates" of Hell...
Linux: the free 32-bit operating system, available NOW.
Why waaaaaait for NT? (Brandon S. Allbery)