Re: TAB key behaviour

This is a shell issue, not a Linux issue.

    man ksh

...on your AIX box.

Filename completion is avialable in emacs mode, by double-pressing <esc>,
IIRC.

Command completion is not available under ksh.

There are bash ports to AIX, I would try looking for it under /usr/local
or in user's home directories if you have a reasonably large user base
-- there are bound to be some bash fans out there.

Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)