Re: latex2html and table/figure references--more info

[original below]

I've got a little more information now.  All of the students who have
problems have netscape (and don't know their version number).  latex2html
is using links on the figure numbers--so a reference to figure 2 should
show as an underlined (or whatever) 2, with a hyperlink to that portion of
the document.

It displays properly on lynx, netscape 3, and a netscape 4.5/windows we
tried.  I can't duplicate the problem, but I've seen a couple of printouts
with boxes rather than links.

One of the pages causing the problem is at

  http://hawkins.cba.uni.edu/micro/homework/ch6/ch6hw/ch6hw.html

rick