SMB and cd-images

I have a Windows 95 ethernet network using SMB with a
shared CD-ROM drive and one debian box using smbmount.
 The soft links are not working properly because they
are not recognized by windows and become null
files--so is there an easy way to make a cd image,
transfer it to the debian box and remount it locally?
I guess what I need is the name of a program to
generate raw CD-ROM images from windows 95, and the
command to mount them from debian, (though the latter
I could figure out on my own) and I can work from
there.
Hab einen netten Tag!

=====
Fish of Borg
Visit me on the web!  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Frontier/4874/stccg.html
///Archaeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what appears to be a missing page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated in Bonn.  If genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed to read "To my Darling Candy.  All Characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental."///Red Dwarf