Re: Linux and PS/2

Hi Kent!

> <......> Debian 2.0 was based on the Linux kernel 2.0.36, and I believe Debian 2.1 is
> likely to be based on the Linux kernel 2.4, but I don't keep up with that so I'm not
> for sure.

Now I'ld really like potato comming with kernel 2.4 but I doubt that
they change such a critical component in the last weeks of the freeze.
Besides that it would break some other packages ... :(

--
Weasel                            http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~ppalfrad/
PGP/GPG encrypted messages prefered. See my site or finger -l ppalfrad