ER: ipmasq+DNS+sendmail

Hi all ! (Sorry, it will last long !)

Please, help me ASAP ! I have to get our system out to the Internet
and I want to build a secure system. So, I've read the HOWTOs
and the brilliant TrinityOS, but so many thing focuses on RH or RH
based systems. Ok, what we have: we have poor dialup connection
over analog lines (it soon will be ISDN, I hope), one e-mail address
at the ISP (we don't have registreted domain, we collect the letters
into one box and redirect the mail to the workers by the subject
line, because our clients identify themseves by the subject line)
and 13 machines. I have understood the importance of the IP
masquarading and created a firewall script, from the TrinityOS. And
I installed the ipmasq. What to do with the other defs and rules ?
Simly delete them and put only the firewall.rul into the
/etc/masq/rules ? I also want that the firewall get initialised with the
correct external IP address. I get the ppp file under /etc/ipmasq bur
will it pass the correct IP to the script ? I use the scripts above to
identify the ext IP and such things:
EXTIP=`/sbin/ifconfig | grep -A 4 $EXTIF | awk
'/inet/ { print $2 } ' | sed -e s/addr://`

EXTBROAD=`/sbin/ifconfig | grep -A 1 $EXTIF |
awk '/Bcast/ { print $3 }' | sed -e s/Bcast://`

EXTGW=`/sbin/route -n | grep -A 4 UG | awk '{
print $2}'`

I also want to use sendmail and deliver the
local mails immediately and send the outbound
mail to a queue to deliver later. I only want to
relay for local domain (192.168.1) and because I
want to set up a DNS on LAN (let say, it will be
office.org) I have to transform the address to
myname@myisp.com from anybody@office.org. Is it
possible ? So, that was all. Sorry to the gurus,
I'm just a begginner and if you tell me an URL
where I can get Debian specific info about
building a system like this I will get there and
read all the RTFMs. Please cc xour answers to my
private e-mail address, because I get the list
in digest mode (and I just subscribed).
Million thanks,
Ago

"If you love somebody set them free..."