From: "Fish Smith" <dyson_sphere_explorer@yahoo.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>; <redwards@golgotha.net>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: Sawmill/Gnome raising windows

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Frontier/4874/stccg.html
> ///Archaeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what appears to be a
missing page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated in
Bonn.  If genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed
to read "To my Darling Candy.  All Characters portrayed within this book are
fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely
coincidental."///Red Dwarf