Re: enlightenment control-panel?

If you had read, I have installed enlightenment and related packages.
The problem is that if you open the Gnome control panel, and go to
WindowManager, you can select Enlightement, and then a configuration
editor that was standalone for adding themes, etc.  I just found the
source to the enlightenment-conf package, but no .deb file.

Robert

Thus spake Marshal Wong (masee@usa.net):

>     > I just nuked my RedHat box and installed Debian.  Since I
>     > installed debian I've been re-installing things like
>     > Enlightenment.  I can't seem to find the enlightenment
>     > configuration tool though.  I checked enlightenment.org but no
>     > sign of it there.
>
>     > What package to I need?
>
> You'll have to get the enlightenment and related packages (duh! ;))  I
> guess the question is, what version of Debian are you using?  If
> you're using 2.1 (slink), I do suggest upgrading to frozen (woody).
> 2.1 has 0.14 enlightenment, which is very out of date, unless that's
> what you're used to.  frozen has the new 0.16, and it has the
> configuration tool.  Just right click on the desktop.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Marshal
>     > Robert
>
>     > :wq!
>     > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     > Robert L. Harris | Low quality in a product happens.  Senior
>     > System Engineer | That doesn't mean it's right and at RnD
>     > Consulting | definitely doesn't mean it should \_ be accepted.
>     > Require quality.  DISCLAIMER: These are MY OPINIONS ALONE.  I
>     > speak for no-one else.  FYI: perl -e 'print
>     > $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
>

>     > -- Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe
>     > debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Low quality in a product happens.
Senior System Engineer          |    That doesn't mean it's right and
  at RnD Consulting             |      definitely doesn't mean it should
                                \_       be accepted.  Require quality.
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: