Re: enlightenment control-panel?

    > I just nuked my RedHat box and installed Debian.  Since I
    > installed debian I've been re-installing things like
    > Enlightenment.  I can't seem to find the enlightenment
    > configuration tool though.  I checked enlightenment.org but no
    > sign of it there.

    > What package to I need?

You'll have to get the enlightenment and related packages (duh! ;))  I
guess the question is, what version of Debian are you using?  If
you're using 2.1 (slink), I do suggest upgrading to frozen (woody).
2.1 has 0.14 enlightenment, which is very out of date, unless that's
what you're used to.  frozen has the new 0.16, and it has the
configuration tool.  Just right click on the desktop.

Hope this helps.

Marshal