Re: PCMCIA Network Installation

I think that I have now successfully installed a PCMCIA network card on my IBM thinkpad 380d.

I used the most recent copy of the potato boot disks.

What I did find was that it was vital that the card was not plugged in during initial software installation.
Only after you have completed the PCMCIA configuration should you plug in the card. Then when
you come to configure the network, it recognises that you have a PCMCIA ethernet card,
and asks all the right questions.

Hope this helps someone.
Dave Whiteley