Re: roxen webserver problems

> Check that it is indeed running with "ps axf | grep pike". Check
> /var/log/roxen/debug/default.1 (or .2). Check you have tried the
> correct port (grep ConfigurationURL /etc/roxen/Global_Variables).

Right. It seems I found the problem (around 3:30am, but that's another story). Strangely, I got no connects to the moonspell.nowhere:19656, but I did get one at moonspell:19656. However, in order to save any configuration changes, I had to change the ConfigurationURL from http://moonspell.nowhere:19656 to http://moonspell:19656 ... Quite annoying.

BTW, I am running of the Unstable. Now it's just the matter of fixing things like making sure that http://moonspell/doc points to /usr/share/doc and so forth... And get a better understanding of the libroxen-* archives and how to utilize them.

Thanks for your help,

--