Re: mouse/gpm

>>>>> "k" == ktb  <xyf@inetnebr.com> writes:
    k>  I had this mouse working under Slackware.  I just wiped that off
    k> and replaced it with Slink.  I ran the gpm config program several
    k> times.  It is a psaux mouse.  I tried /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyS1

There is your problem. A PS/2 mouse has /dev/psaux as its
device. Rerun gpmconfig and specify /dev/psaux as the mouse device (or
make sure that /dev/mouse points to /dev/psaux and specify /dev/mouse
instead).

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com