ADS Cadet FM Tuner Card

Hi folks,

A friend at work just gave me an FM tuner card.  So I through it in my
debian box and through a process only describable as miraculous luck,
I figured out it was an ADS Cadet.  So I compiled the driver in, and
installed the rtune program from the webpage listed in the kernel docs
for the card, and it seems to detect it fine, but I can't seem to get
any audio output from it to my speakers.

(The SBLive works fine for CD audio and /dev/dsp stuff, and I did the
mknode for the radio device per devices.txt)

The audio out cable is going to my Soundblaster Live's Aux connector,
but I'm not sure which mixer channel that goes to. Regardless, when I
bump everything up to 100% and use rtune to change the channel to
something that I should be getting a signal on, I get nothing.

Does anyone know of anything I may be missing, or is there a good
howto on this stuff?  Could that card be getting conflicted with my
Buz video capture card? (I'm not seeing anything untowards in messages
or syslog)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. (watch- I probably have a bad
patch cable) :/

Thanks.
Jonathan

--