Re: RedHat --> Debian tool?

Hi Robert!

> I have a RedHat 6.0 box, my laptop actually.  I've converted all my other
> boxes to debian.  I'm almost ready to convert it, but I'd rather not nuke
> it out right.  Is there a way to "convert" it from RedHat to Debian in a
> clean manner?

Perhaps it is of no use for you, but I was so lucky to have several
partitions on my harddisk. On hda1 there is now my new debian, on hda3
there is my old caldera and on hda5 there is the home directory for both. In
this way it is possible to let your old system sleep in the
background. ;-)

Ciao!
juh

--
juh's Sudelbuch --- Literatur und Satire per E-Mail
http://www.sudelbuch.de