Re: What happend to Netscape?

I will third that statement.   Netscape will take from like 30-60 megs
depending... 4.7, btw.  On the subject of memory leaks, has anyone ran
(g)top after having had gaim open for a few hours.... I don't know
anything about the AOL IM protocol, but I'm guessing it doesn't require
upwards of 15megs of ram to run.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu