Help with apt ftp method configuration.

Although I am behind a firewall and must use a proxy server, it could be that
my problem is a miss configured /etc/apt/apt.conf.
Therefor I would like to get from someone who is using apt ftp method his
/etc/apt/apt.conf even if he is not behind a firewall.

My situation is that I am behind a firewall and must use a proxy server. I can
reach the desired ftp site with a browser or with the socks lib:

[22:17:02 /tmp]$ rftp ftp.linux.org.il
Connected to ftp.linux.org.il.
220 ProFTPD 1.2.0pre10 Server (IGLU's FTP server) [iglu.inter.net.il]
Name (ftp.linux.org.il:shaul): anonymous
331 Anonymous login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
Password: shaulk@israsrv.net.il
230-Welcome to IGLU's FTP site!

 Since we can't decide about the "right" order to put things in the tree,
things
 may move around in the near future, and we'll put a propper tree here.
230 Anonymous access granted, restrictions apply.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> quit
221 Goodbye.
[22:38:31 /tmp]$

Yet I can not get there with apt. I am aware to/usr/share/doc/apt/examples/conf
igure-index.gz but it did not help me. Therefor I would like advise on how to
set my /etc/apt/apt.conf. An example file might help as well.

						Thank you.
--
Shaul Karl		 		   shaulk@israsrv.net.il
	An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.