Re: wordperfect8

"Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris@rnd-consulting.com> writes:

First of all, with all due respect: Please write your comments after
the letter you answer and MOST IMPORTANT: Delete whatever you do not
comment. Quoting entire letters is considered extremely bad
manners. Please also add "-- " (the sigdashes) before the .sig.
Please "perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'" RFC 1855
(<URL:ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Internet-documents/rfc/rfc1855.txt>) if
necessary.

> Is there a .deb package for wp8 I can get with apt-get?

No, there is no wp8.deb (AFAIK) but you can build one with the equivs
package. It builds a fake package that depends on the other packages
needed. See the example directory. Mail Corel and ask them build a
.deb package. I'm not convinced it can be included in Debian due to
licences but they should be able to supply one. HTH.

--
( GnuPG/PGP key @ www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/    !    Wei Wu Wei    )
( U2MoL, Roleplaying, LaTeX, Emacs/Gnus, etc.       ! To Do Without Do )