Re: Video card recommendation?

for best performance Matrox G400 series is the best choice. for best
compadiblity one of the 3dfx cards. Matrox has fully accelerated 3D/AGP
etc in linux. while 3dfx has..those glide games like myth2 and unreal
tournament(although g400 support is semi working in UT)

i got a G400, not in use though using a voodoo3 2000 so i can play unreal
tournament, the latest unreal tournaments seem to require glibc2.1 so i
cant use em yet.

nate