Re: second try, defunct processes

* Aaron Solochek said:
> Well, I tried 2.7.2, and although it seemed to last a little longer,
> this morning I wake up, and it didn't help.  Any other ideas?  Would
> wiping the system clean and trying again help?
I don't think so. I think you should follow Ben Collins' advice to upgrade
the kernel. But, from what you say, it seems that the compiler is somehow
related to your problem. Try to get the latest kernel from vger and compile
two binaries - one with 2.95.x and another with 2.7.2.3 (mind the .3!) -
give it a test, and we'll see :)

marek