Re: i810 vs SVGA

> Hi!
>
> I have an i810 AGP card integrated to the motherboard. I have
> compilled agpgart (insmod agpgart is succesful), and created /dev/agpgart.

Does /dev/agpgart have the right permissions?  Does it have the correct
major and minor numbers?  Is it the right type (character device vs block
device)?  I'm also assuming that the kernel you're using has support for
agpgart.

> Even though the SVGA x-server (3.3.6 from ftp.xfree86.org current)
> doesn't work.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein