Re: SSLwrapper software

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Mark Symonds wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still using slink, just curious if anyone has begun work packaging
> some sslwrapper software (sslwrap, stunnel).  I'd like to have pop-3s from
> an apt-getted .deb as opposed to doing the whole search and destroy thing.

stunnel is in potato. You can compile it for slink as well, but you have
to compile openssl0.9.4 as well. And what it needs. But it works. I use it
:)

Unfortunately it is a bit outdated. Three new versions are out which are
unpackaged. But you probably don't need that functionality, so you can
stuck with 3.4

Robert Varga