pgaccess in frozen

I upgraded PostgreSQL to the potato version, and lost pgaccess.  Oh well,
it's broken out into another package, right?  Fine.  I apt-get installed
that.

Now it won't run at all.  It gives me:

--------
invalid command name "namespace"
    while executing
"namespace eval Mainlib {

proc {cmd_Delete} {} {
global PgAcVar CurrentDB
if {$CurrentDB==""} return;
set objtodelete [get_dwlb_Selection]
if {$objtod ..."
    (file "/usr/lib/postgresql/pgaccess/lib/mainlib.tcl" line 1)
    invoked from within
"source [file join $PgAcVar(PGACCESS_HOME) lib $module.tcl]"
    ("foreach" body line 2)
    invoked from within
"foreach module {mainlib database tables queries visualqb forms views
functions reports scripts users sequences schema help preferences} {
                source [fi ..."
    (procedure "init" line 5)
    invoked from within
"init $argc $argv"
    (file "/usr/lib/postgresql/pgaccess/main.tcl" line 244)
---------

I noticed it installed tk and tcl 8.2.  Could it have something to do with
the fact that tkstep is required for pgaccess -- and tkstep 8.0 is
installed?  If so; it needs another dependency.

Any other ideas?

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://members.xoom.com/JMarkevich