Re: Slink -> Frozen = No Internet

Have no idea if this is the problem, but, have you compared the version
of lockfile-progs?  I noticed that my updated cron seemed to have
issues, and that it depends on lockfile-progs now, so I wonder if the
latest lockfile-progs has problems.  Don't know why things would be
different between kernel versions, though...