Re: Debian logo et al.

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 08:46:00AM -0800, Pann McCuaig was only escaped
   alone to tell thee:

> ftp.ourmanpann.com/pub/pann/linuxlogo_3.0-3_i386.deb
>
> Just a reminder (no, there's nothing "funny" about this package). You
> should think twice about installing packages that you don't get from an
> official source.

Speaking of logons, what control character may I write in the /etc/issue
file so the screen is cleared and text writing begins in the upper left
of the vc screen? I tried Ctl-L but it didn't work; I looked in the
archives, no good, man pages getty and issue also ng.

I find that I really prefer being able to tell at a glance that I am
logged off a virtual console.

--
bedlam@concentric.net  ||  http://www.concentric.net/~bedlam
Though nothing is wasted, everything is spent. -- Annie Dillard