Re: What is the name of the Debian text-based logon with swirl logo?

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 10:05:00AM +0000, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> I used to have a Debian test-based logon screen with a red swirl logo on
> the left composed of ASCII characters. I can't for the life of me
> remember the name of the package to re-install it. I have searched
> www.debian.org with all manner of words -boot, debian-boot and so on but
> I can't find it.

As far as I can tell, it was included with the LinuxLogo package for a
while, and then it was removed. Why, I don't know.  I like it better
than the two that come with LinuxLogo. If you find it, let me know.
| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |