Re: What is the name of the Debian text-based logon with swirl logo?

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Eric G . Miller wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 10:05:00AM +0000, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> > I used to have a Debian test-based logon screen with a red swirl logo on
> > the left composed of ASCII characters. I can't for the life of me
>
> As far as I can tell, it was included with the LinuxLogo package for a
> while, and then it was removed. Why, I don't know.  I like it better
> than the two that come with LinuxLogo. If you find it, let me know.

apt-get source linuxlogo and a look at linuxlogo-3.0.2/debian shows a swirl
ASCII logo, in file ascii_debian.h.  Is that the logo you two are looking
for? I must say it looks neat, will install in my system as well :-)

  Henrique Holschuh