Re: Ned pointers in using KDE with Potato/Enlightenment

> I want to use the KDE Settings in Enlightenment to utilize the KDE apps.
You mean you want to adjust the setting in KDE Control Center for the
programs you use withine Ice-Gnome/Enlightenment? Have you tried
running something like kcontrol or kcontrolcenter? Something similar
out to do it.

> I do NOT want to use the KDE display manager or the Kde Desktop. I want
> to keep xdm as my display manager and the hybrid ice-gnome/Enlightenment
> Desktop that I am currently using. I think this is possible, but would
> like to hear from someone using this combination.
It sounds like you want nothing from KDE, then, except to possibly be able
to run KDE programs? What happens when you try to run them?

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
GigaBee Interactive  http://www.gigabee.com