Re: Xconfiguration for ATI Rage mobility AGP

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Watcharee Jumpamule wrote:

jumpa >Hi,
jumpa >
jumpa >i just bought a nex laptop Compaq Presario 1926. I had installed linux
jumpa >RedHat6.1. But i could not success in configurate Xconfig.  My graphic card
jumpa >is ATI 3D Rage Mobility AGP, constructor : ATI Tech -enhanced vs 100,
jumpa >processor type is Mach64LT., ASIC ID  4c4d,  SDRAM 8M, monitor 1024x768 and
jumpa >800x600.

i think you mis posted, this isn't a redhate^H mailing list :)

check redhat's compadiblity list to see if they support this, i know
AcceleratedX 5 does, not sure about XF .. you may wanna try mandrake 7 as
it uses the bleeding edge 3.3.6 and may support it while maintaining
redhat compadiblity.

nate