xfs doesn't install

In an effort to get my X fonts working right, I installed "xfstt" which
removed xfs.  I tried to clean some things up and then re-install xfs.
When I try to "apt-get install xfs" it downloads 3.3.6-3 and then
errors out:

{0}:iggy:/root>apt-get install xfs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, xfs is already the newest version
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Setting up xfs (3.3.6-3) ...
dpkg: error processing xfs (--configure):
 xfs

{0}:iggy:/root>dpkg --configure xfs
Setting up xfs (3.3.6-3) ...
dpkg: error processing xfs (--configure):
 xfs

Not very descriptive.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Low quality in a product happens.
Senior System Engineer          |    That doesn't mean it's right and
  at RnD Consulting.		|      definitely doesn't mean it should
                                \_       be accepted.  Require quality.

http://www.rnd-consulting.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: