Re: Newbie Lookin' for Libraries

	1)
Perhaps you should install libc5-compat?
[01:23:03 /tmp]$ dpkg -S libXpm
xpm4g-dev: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so
xpm4.7: /usr/lib/libc5-compat/libXpm.so.4
xpm4.7: /usr/lib/libc5-compat/libXpm.so.4.11
xpm4g-dev: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.a
xpm4g: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4.11
xpm4g: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4
[01:24:39 /tmp]$

	2)
Search for "How do I run an X client as root when the X session is run by a
user?" on /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.gz.