Re: Opera

On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Derek J Witt wrote:

> it does need X.

That is not my experience:

----------------------------
$opera
opera: cannot connect to X server
---------------------------------

I have tried opera but I am not impressed by it.  I have trouble to read
local files using it and it just fails on some web sites
eg. http://24.com (which I can browse easily with netscape and even
mozilla).

Johann

 --
Windsorlaan 19, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa
Tel/Faks 033-346-1310 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388