RE: Socket 7 question

> I've been search for a motherboard with integrated video, sound,
> and ethernet to use as a diskless workstations with Debian.  Can
> anyone recommend a particular board?

Not right off hand - all the decent motherboards I know of don't have most
of that stuff integrated.

> I'm also looking for small case/power-supply on the order of the
> netwinder size.  Any ideas here?

Are you aware of how small a netwinder is?  There aren't any socket 7
motherboard/case combinations that are that size.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein