IP Chains

Since there are some on the list that occasionally
send an email about IP Chains, I thought I would
drop the URL for a IP Chains GUI that I wrote. I realize
that most establish their IP Chains rules at boot.
But I created this GUI to change the rules on the fly.
If you have Perl/Tk installed, the URL is:

http://thrish.com/ut/ipchains.html

I also have a link to perl-tk_800.011-1.deb at the
site. If you want to install perl-tk.

I tested the GUI on Corel Linux and it worked fine.
But if you have trouble, please send me an email.

Steve