About ldso

Dear Sir,
	I am finding the ldso version 1.9.11-2.1 ... I have found the
version of 1.9.11-5. Unfortunately, there are some problem for me to
install it....  But the worst thing is that the ldso which I am using
seems very unstable. It is because when I install other program which
is required to use ldso, a error message is given..?? What should I do??
Would you suggest me?? In fact, I am a freshman of Linux user, please
help me....
Freshman,
Suphy

--
Chu Suphy
suphychu@zdnetonebox.com - email

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com