Re: Schedule-like app for Linux

i'd look into lotus notes, it requires glibc2.1 ..so if u use debian u
need potato.. but it has the name and the support behind it to convince
the dumbass suits to use linux :/

we'd run it at my other job but they dont want to spend $1200 for the
software.  with notes to get that functionality you need the mail server
which is about $1200. you do not have to replace your existing mail server
but can if you like + license fees for each client($40 or so?? not sure)

nate