Re: Corel - Debian

> while corel is working on a setup/install program to give a graphical
> front end to debian's install i haven't heard any reports of it being
> completed ..corel has sourcecode and docs for it on their site.  i
> dont
> see how you could install debian with a corel front end.  unless your
> just
> talking about installing corel which is a hacked up debian slink(i
> mean
> that in a good way :) ) if you want corel use corel if u want debian
> use
> debian, it will be rather difficult in some circumstances to mix the 2
> unless your a experienced linux/debian user.
>
> nate

It's possible, just by changing the server in your apt's sources.list
for a debian mirror. You will be able to upgrade your system with
debian, stable, frozen or unstable with almost no problem.

By the way, I tried both Corel and Storm Linux (i'm using Woody, I tried
those) and I must say that I was more impressed with Storm than Corel
(there's also the fact that storm isn't kde based ;)

Cédric Charest