Re: hardware problems

while its not the same model# as your board i have been using Epox
EP-MVP3G2 and EP-MVP3G5 (same board cept one has 1MB of cache the other
has 2MB) without a problem sofar in linux. well i have a problem with the
system unable to init the framebuffer on newer X servers for my 3Dfx
cards, but i had that problem on my older AOpen i430TX based motherboard
as well, wish i could solve it.

nate