Re: Yehaw!

I  did download and install Communicator, several different ones (see below).
FILE SIZE 16,573 KB. There is still no Messenger  that I can see, just
Navigator.

aphro wrote: > corel is using the standard
netscape, you gotta download communicator > which has the mail/news/html
composer clients. >
> see netscape's homepage or ftp sites for it.
>
> nate
>
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Lee Chapelle wrote:
>
> canuck >I'm looking for "Messenger" I'm using corel-linux which has an earlier Netscape 4.x in it already but no sign of
Messenger Composer etc.. I downloaded the correct update from the FTP site as
stated in the package manager in linux the one with -linuxglibc2.0.tar.gz ,
extracted to a folder, navigated to the folder in console and ran ./ns-install.
It goes fine, updates Navigator to 4.7 but there's no still no Messenger. How
do I add (find) Messenger? I gotta have a decent modern newsreader, I'm just no
good with this terminal stuff. > canuck > > canuck >Lee > canuck > > canuck
>----- Original Message -----  > canuck >From: aphro <nate@firetrail.com> >
canuck >To: Lee Chapelle <canuck@webdev.net> > canuck >Sent: Tuesday, February
01, 2000 9:09 AM > canuck >Subject: Re: Yehaw!