Re: Real Player???????

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 12:14:31 -0600, Tom Warfield wrote:
> 	Is anyone using this?  and if so how did you get it to work.  I was
> thinking i could apt-get install it but i havent found any packages for it,
> does anyone know if there is and if so what is the name of the latest
> package?

There is an installer package for it
(dists/frozen/contrib/binary-i386/net/realplayer_6.0.0.99092901.11.deb). You
need to download an RPM for the actual binaries; the installer packages
tells you where to find it and will install it for you.

POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.