Re: Setting up Debian - III

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 10:02:01AM -0800, davidturetsky wrote:

> c:              5,004.6 meg
> Extended:
>     /           2,502.3
>     swap       502.0
>     /usr      5,004.6
>     e:       19,618.4
>
> The Debian install takes me to the same problems as before:
>
>   When I permit partitioning:
>     "FATAL ERROR: Bad primary partition 0. Partition ends after end-of-disk.
> Press any key to exit cfdisk"

Have you tried starting the installation with the slink r4 bootdisk yet?
I used them successfully on a 13G drive, where the standard bootdisks from
my release 3 cd failed.

You can download them at
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian2.1r4/main/disks-i386/current/

The images are resc1400.bin and drv1440.bin

HTH,

Wouter