Re: TV Cards....

i use a hauppauge wintv/pci

and it works great, just make sure to avoid the video4linux drivers in the
kernel if possible they are outdated, go to the bttv homepage if your
using a bttv-compadible card.(i dont have the link, go to
yahoo.aphroland.org and search for bttv)

i use kwintv to...used to use xawtv, till i got kwintv to work

nate