Re: VMware

vmware/linux screams because of the kickass memory management linux
has.  i tried an early release of vmware for NT, on a k6-2 450 with 256MB
of ram and because of NT's memory management the 64M i allocated for
VMWare was 99% in swap !!  the machine had about 190MB free ram and vmware
was taking almost 4 hours to install win98 on.  this may of been fixed by
now of course.

damn nt..

nate