Re: silly samba

...but the original fileservers smb.conf has the "security" line commented
out.  If I add "security=share" then perhaps my "valid users" setting will
not work.

debian-user@lists.debian.org on 01/02/2000 21:34:16

To:   debian-user@lists.debian.org
cc:    (bcc: Zane Drysdale/Diagnostic labs/64)
Subject:  Re: silly samba

chang line security=**** to security=share in smb.conf (global section)