Re: Adding accounts

You need to fill in the entry boxes/combo boxes at the bottom of the window,
and then hit "Add" and it should appear in the acounts list

I've got someone working on writing up some docs on spruce right now, and
hopefully they will be ready by 0.6.0 or shortly after I release it (if not
on 0.6.0, I'll release 0.6.1 or whatever with the docs)

Jeff

--
Spruce: Man and mouse alike, both end up in pussy