Re: netscape 4.5 crashes (altmailer and mutt)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 07:23:04PM +0100, J Horacio MG wrote:
> Just compiled altmailer to have mutt as my netscape mailer, and the damned
> thing (netscape navigator 4.5) crashes everytime I click on a mailto: url.
> Any chance of having this fixed?

  I tried that and never got it to work either...

> Also, the ~/.netscape/preferences.js file cannot be changed with vim as
> a user, but it worked when I changed it as root with nvi, is this the way
> I am supposed to change such a file?

That is very wrong. You should be the owner of that file, so I don't
know why you can't change it. It should have perms "-rw-r--r--".

Also, make sure Netscape is closed first, though. Otherwise, it'll just
overwrite your changes.

| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |