Re: Reiser filesystem

Some what recently, Arne <arnedeb@kabelfoon.nl>
	wrote about Reiser filesystem

>:) Hello,
>:) Does anyone already install a Debian-linux on a Reiser-File-system?
>:)
>:) http://devlinux.com/projects/reiserfs/
>:)
>:) I am perhaps going to change from SuSE to Debian, but SuSE now gives the
>:) possibility to install on Reiserfs.
>:) The reason for changing is the poor network-features of SuSE.
>:)
I did this on one new machine.

Install only a base system on / partition only, then copy my own compile
kernel.deb and reiser fs from another machinem then mkreiserfs on target
partition and install the rest.

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| Tel. +61 2 6279 8826, +61 2 6279 8837 (office hour)                         |
|      +61 2 6249 5240 (home +voice mail)                                     |
|           Debian GNU/Linux           ICQ uin 11366301                       |