Re: Reiser filesystem

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 07:49:28PM +0100, Arne wrote:
> Does anyone already install a Debian-linux on a Reiser-File-system?
> http://devlinux.com/projects/reiserfs/

I've installed on my Debian 2.1 with 2.2.13 kernel, it' used for
the spool directories of squid and leafnode of my home system from a bit
less than two month.

> I am perhaps going to change from SuSE to Debian, but SuSE now gives the
> possibility to install on Reiserfs.

You could install by yourself on 2.2.13 (i haven't check if there's support
for newer version), it's just four step:

		- apply the path to standard kernel
		- recompile it (and reboot !!!)
		- built the reiserfs-utilities
		- create & mount the new partition